THROUGH IT ALL
My trivago application has been keeping me busy lately. So far, the circumstances that have gone along with it have not been the most ideal: I failed in my attempt to record myself for the first unsupervised interview (online); I had to deal with the typhoon; with stress and meagerly rest daily (2-3 hrs/day) I easily went down with German measles in the process; I had to go through the online interview for the second time and saw no luck with the platform again.
While the application itself is still underway, I have realized a lot of things in the past week – some things about myself and my faith, but mostly about Malachite.
Malachite has given me all forms of support in this endeavor. Like most of my applications, he filled out my trivago portal account and uploaded the 2 job-specific cover letters and resumes I did for the company. He shared with me the happiness of proceeding with the interview, gave me his feedback on my data analysis, and encouraged me when I fell dissatisfied with my work. Throughout my second unsuccessful attempt with the online platform, he stayed up until 4 or so in the morning despite being very tired to make sure that he’s there when I need him and to pray our Day 1 of the Mother Mary novena with me.
Whatever happens in my trivago application, I have Malachite. I always will.
NEVER LET HIM GO
Women, let men love you in mutuality. Serve him, and be served by him. Care for him, and receive care from him. Accept his entire person, as he accepts you in totality. Relationships are a two-way street.
When you find a man who does not satisfy you with his side of the equation, he does not deserve yours for to love is to give; but when you do find a man who…
- always has your best interest at heart
- stays close to you in your highs, and closer in your lows
- is genuinely concerned with your health and well-being
- can objectively critique your work for your own improvement
- cares about you, and looks after you
- sympathizes with you
- celebrates with you
- tells you that he’s proud of you
- express his feelings for you every single day
- initiates to do your unattended responsibilities when you have a lot on your plate
- makes you laugh when you’re down
- doubles the joy when you’re happy
- gives you love without condition, without asking for anything in return
…you have found a lifelong partner. Do the same, love him with all your heart. Never forget to express your gratitude, and never let him go.
I found mine, and I am never letting him go.